Tuesday, August 18, 2009

And Here I Go Again...

on my own. Going down the only road I've ever known. Like a drifter, I was born to walk alone. And, I've made up my mind. I ain't waistin no more time. But, here I go again.

Seriously, though. I've tried this blog thing before and let it drift away. I just didn't think it (or I) was that interesting. However, I'm going to give it another shot because I'm a mom now, and even if I'm not that interesting, my baby certainly is!

But, before I get ahead of myself and start writing all kinds of interesting stuff, I think I should explain why I'm calling this blog, Mommio Andretti. In short, it's the most recent, and in my opinion, the best nickname my husband, Scott, has ever given me.

Apparently I drive fast. And, if truth be told, I have a little road rage. When I was a teenager my parents used to tease me about taking turns on two wheels. My mom even called me Mario Andretti. My husband didn't know any of this when he recently started to tease me about my driving. The only thing he knew was that when he was in the back seat with our baby boy, he feared for both their lives. I guess he never noticed my fast pace or quick turns from the front seat. I dare say that he did notice my road rage, but rather than a nickname, I got a lecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment