Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Whole30: Day 10

Yo.  What's new with you?

Today was my kids' third day of VBS and my first to have a break this week.  Once I dropped them off I came home, went for a jog, put a pork butt in the crock pot, started laundry and mopped the floors.  I felt like a new woman!

For lunch my friend, Rachael, brought her little girl over to play and my sister-in-law and her girls came too.  The kids played well and I enjoyed the adult conversation.  No, not that type of "adult"!  Get your mind out of the gutter.

Do you want to know what I ate today?  Okay, I'll tell ya.

Breakfast was the same as the rest of the week, bo-ring, but tasty.  For a snack I had my signature smoothie.

Lunch was a salad with leftover taco-ish meat and my afternoon snack was fruit salad.

For dinner I made Slow Cooker Pulled Pork, a recipe from the Whole30 Facebook page, and served it with sweet potato topped with ghee and cinnamon and my mother-in-law's green beans, which were locally grown.  I think that was a run on sentence.

Just prior to writing this I ate two slices of turkey bologna with a Claussen pickle spear (my favorite!) and now I'm debating a spoonful of cashew butter and some almond milk.

I'm not feeling like Day 10, but I'm also not feeling Tiger Blood either.  I feel like I'm just cruising along.  Not missing dairy the way I thought I would and not really having any cravings.

I can't help but wonder if I'm doing it wrong...


No comments:

Post a Comment